Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing 1

The seven and a half habits are:


      Begin with the end in mind.
      Accept responsibility for your own learning.
      View problems as challenges.
      Have confidence in yourself as a competent, lifelong learner.
      Create your own learning tool kit.
      Use technology to your advantage.
      Teach others what you have learned.
      Play! 

      The habit which is easiest for me is viewing problems as challenges.  I am always seeking to find different approaches to issues I come across in my classroom.  Each challenge I encounter is an opportunity to improve my teaching.
      
      One habit that I have yet to master is the creating a tool kit.  I would like to have a bigger arsenal of websites, ideas and activities to help improve my classroom instruction.  I am currently working on this in my graduate classes, and I hope to add many things to my toolbox this semester with what I learn in my technology classes.

       









No comments:

Post a Comment