I have friends who talk about Pinterest, but I had never created my own account until now. I found friends to follow using Facebook and my Yahoo! account. Wow! I had no idea I was the only one left who didn't have an account. Now I can see how one could get sucked in and spend a LOT of time here! I had mostly heard of girls using Pinterest to keep track of ideas for decorating or planning weddings or baby showers. Now I see there are tons of different kinds of boards out there, or you can just come up with your own unique idea for a board. I created boards for teaching, travel, health and fitness and home decor. So far I have only pinned things to my teaching board. I think I will be spending a lot more time on this website in the future.
I was the same way at first Troi. But something told me to use it to find party decorating ideas for my mom's 60th birthday...then one thing led to another. I've used it for recipes, home decorating ideas, craft ideas....the uses are endless!
ReplyDeleteTroi, I'm now following your Teaching board. Lesley, I need to follow you too!
DeleteI just read a tweet that told me Pinterest also being used to seek employee. If you want to try, just type on the search box "My Resume" and you will be amazed with so many resume shown in the page. So, that's not a bad idea to create a professional resume then post it on Pinterest, and share it through twitter :)
ReplyDelete