I joined Twitter the first week of school because I heard that it would be one of the requirements for this class. I can see why people like it. When I first heard of Twitter I thought it seemed redundant since most people are already on Facebook. But now I think I get it. You can follow your favorite celebrities and read their stream of consciousness tweets about whatever. It's also a fast way to share your thoughts and/or interesting links.
I just created my LinkedIn profile today. I'd gotten a lot of requests from LinkedIn before, but I wasn't sure why I would need LinkedIn. I thought it was a site for finding a job or making business contacts. Once again, I seemed to be the last of my friends to join LinkedIn! I am all over the web now, thanks to this class. I guess LinkedIn is the online equivalent of exchanging business cards, but much more detailed and connected.
No comments:
Post a Comment