Monday, September 17, 2012

Thing 3


For my little sister's 18th birthday this summer, I took her to Austin to go zip lining over lake Travis.  It was a blast!


I lived in Austin when I went to UT, and I do miss the hill country views!


This is little sister gearing up--she was a bit nervous before that first jump.


I was excited!


They gave the birthday girl a birthday helmet.


Not sure if I'm coming or going here.



This was our last, longest, and most exciting zip--more than half a mile!!  And it was gorgeous.  Now my little sister has made it a goal to do the longest zip line in the world, which is in South Africa and over a mile long!


1 comment:

  1. Aw you are such a good sister:) I enjoyed looking at your pictures, thanks for sharing! Are you going take your sister to South Africa?

    ReplyDelete